LCAS is a 501(c) (3) not-for profit organization chartered to promote the interest and participation in astronomy. Established in 1982.
Your donation will support our outreach activities:
- The kid powered telescope, Dobbie (see below).
- The solar prominence telescope, Connie.
- The lunar globe.
- The stickers and glowsticks for kids at outreach events.
- The bookmarks for the Star Reader program.
- LCAS support of the 365 Days of Astronomy podcast program.
- Astronomy Day exhibits (e.g. making comets).
- As a 501(c) 3 charity, we also make donations to organizations such as the Volo Bog.
You can use the button below to donate to the club electronically. Donations to the club are in the same category as charitable donations.
You will receive a PayPal receipt via email. Keep the receipt for your tax records.
You can also donate by mailing a check to:
Lake County Astronomical Society
c/o Bryan Peterson
380 Kingsport Dr.
Gurnee, IL 60031